Mini MBA Program
RITI’s Mini-MBA is a comprehensive business leadership and management development program that provides leading-edge business
skills, coaching and leader-ship training to help propel your career forward.
At the end of this program, you will have been exposed to key management concepts that drive organizational growth. From nance to
marketing to human resource management, and business leadership, you will gain solid and cohesive insights and understanding of
each function and how it contributes to organizational success
While a Mini-MBA cannot replace the depth of an MBA, it offers a concise and dynamic approach which rapidly prepares you to handle
new scenarios as a smart middle manager while strengthening your pro¬ductivity, condence and decision-making abilities.
The main outlines for the 8 modules of the programs are as follows;
• Organizational Behavior (16 hours)
- What is Organizational Behavior?
- Decision Making and Ethics
- Communication in Teams and Organizations
- Power, Persuasion and Inuence
- Leadership and Organizational Culture
- Organizational Design
• Business Strategy for Leaders (20 hours)
- What are the Strategy and the Strategic Management Processes
- Scanning the External and Internal Environment
- Strategy Formulation
- Strategy Implementation
- Evaluation and Control
- Strategic Issues in Entrepreneurial Ventures
and SME Business.
• Mastering the Sales Process (20 hours)
- Sales Strategy and the Sales Function.
- Developing Forecasts, Quotas and Budgets
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of the Organization.
- The Role of Knowledge in the Selling Process.
- The Salesman Attitudes, Philosophies and Work Habits
- Sales Management and Administration
• Strategic Human Resources Management (16 hours)
- The HR Functions and their roles in the organization
- Models for Strategic HR Management
- Planned vs. Emergent Approaches to HR Strategy Design
- Positioning an organization’s HR Strategy
- Impact of other functional area strategies on HR Strategy
- Incorporating Ethical Principles and Values in HR Strategy
• Change Management (20 hours)
- Understanding the Dynamics of Change
- Applying Change Management Models
- Why Most Change Fails
- Apply Change Impact Analysis Tools
- Managing Change Resistance
- Planning Effective Change Communication
• Marketing: A key Success Factor (20 hours)
- Introduction to Marketing and the Evolution of the Denitions
- Creating Customer Value and Satisfaction
- The Marketing Planning Process
- Market Research and Marketing Research Planning
- Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Developing the Marketing Mix: 4Ps
- Understanding Social Responsibility and Marketing Ethics
- SWOT Analysis and Marketing Audit
- Implementing Marketing Strategy and Control.
• Understanding Business Through Managerial Finance (20 hours)
- Finance Fundamentals, Financial Statements and Ratio Analysis.
- Financial Recurrent Planning and Cost – Volume – Prot (CVP)
- Long-Term (LT) Investment Decisions (Capital Budgeting) Analysis.
- LT Investment Analysis under Certainty, Constraints and Risk
- LT Financing and Capital Structure Decisions
- Dividend and Surplus Distribution Decisions
Working Capital Management
• Research Methodology (20 hours)
- Introduction to Research and the Research Process
- Research Ethics and Integrity
- Critical Appraisal
- Introduction to Research Methods (Quantitative and Qualitative)
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Critical Appraisal of different Research Methods
At the end of this program the participant will have gained a greater knowledge of the following:
• Understand international business trade theories, strategies, tactics and common
• Organizational structure and design, strategies, team building and leadership, as well
as the effect organizational communication.
• Participants will gain a knowledge of Strategic Management Process, Strategy
Formulation, Strategy Implementation and Evaluation and Control
• Have the needed knowledge of all the business tracks including HR, Marketing,
Sales and Finance.
• Understanding of Quantitative and Qualitative research methods, Data Analysis
This program is designed for middle level managers who exercise leadership and
whose responsibilities require a concrete foundation of different management tools.
The program is excellent for newly appointed managers who seek greater
opportunities in the managerial career.
At least 2 years of experience and good prociency of English language are main
prerequisites to join the program