Workshops and Events
Competency Development and Profiling Program
This program gives participants the capability to be fully engaged in the competency profiling process as a facilitator and competency developer. Following certification, participants will be able to communicate to managers and staff the benefits, components and process involved in competency-based HR Management.
Upon the completion of the workshop you will be able to:
• Communicate about competency-based management and its benefits
• Customize the competencies from HRSG’s competency dictionary
• Develop behavioural indicators and competency profiles
• Use different techniques to lead group sessions in developing competency profiles
• Use competencies to support different human resource management processes (e.g., learning; selection; career development; etc.)
• Planning your Competency Initiative
• Developing Profiles
• Legal Considerations
• Governance and Change Management
• Implementing Competencies
HR Professionals, Consultants, Managers and Executives, Managers who want to leverage the competencies of their staff.
The Workshop will be conducted in English Language.
4 Days, 32 hours (from 9:00 to 17:00).