Project Management Framework
• PMI Deﬁnitions, project lifecycle, introduction to Agile.
Project Integration Management
• Initiation, project charter.
• Project Plan Development and Execution.
• Overall Change Control, closing.
Project Scope Management
• Collecting requirements.
• Scope deﬁnition, Scope Statement, Work Breakdown Structure.
• Scope control.
Project Schedule Management
• Activity Deﬁnition, Sequencing and
• Schedule Development and Control.
Project Cost Management
• Estimating, Forecasting and Budgeting.
• Cost Control & Earned Value Management.
Project Quality Management
• Quality Planning.
• Quality management.
• Quality Control.
Project Risk Management
• Risk Identiﬁcation, analysis and response planning.
• Risk response implementation.
• Risk monitoring.
Project Communication Management
• Communication Planning and Process.
• Skills, Techniques and Styles.
• Information management.
Project Procurement Management
• Types of contracts, procurement Planning.
• Source Selection.
• Contract Administration and Closeout.
Project Stakeholder Management
• Identify Stakeholders.
• Plan stakeholder Engagement.
• Monitor Stakeholder Engagement.
Project Resources Management
• Resources Planning.
• Resource Acquisition & Team Development.
• Ethical and Legal Responsibilities.