The main outlines for the 12 knowledge areas of the course are as follows:
Project Management framework
• PMI Definitions, project lifecycle, introduction to Agile.
Project Integration Management
• Initiation, project charter.
• Project Plan Development and Execution.
• Overall Change Control, closing
Project Scope Management
• Collecting requirements.
• Scope definition, Scope Statement, Work Breakdown Structure.
• Scope control
Project Time Management
• Activity Definition, Sequencing and Duration Estimation.
• Schedule Development and Control.
Project Cost Management
• Estimating, Forecasting and Budgeting.
• Cost Control & Earned Value Management.
Project Resources Management
• Resources Planning.
• Resource Acquisition & Team Development.
Project Quality Management
• Quality Planning.
• Quality management.
• Quality Control.
Project Risk Management
• Risk Identification, analysis and response planning.
• Risk response implementation
• Risk monitoring.
Project Communication Management
• Communication Planning and Process.
• Skills, Techniques and Styles.
• Information management.
Project Procurement Management
• Types of contracts, procurement Planning.
• Source Selection.
• Contract Administration and Closeout.
Project Stakeholder Management
• Identify Stakeholders
• Plan stakeholder Engagement
• Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
• Ethical and Legal Responsibilities