Most people in leadership positions are unaware of how the people they lead really see them. But how a leader is perceived is crucial to the productivity of any group. This module focuses on developing skill sets that help participants become stronger, more confident leaders and managers.
The main perspectives of this course are as follows:
• The key elements of the leader role
• Identifying key results area
• Prioritizing tasks
• Time management techniques
• Stress management
• Standards of performance
• Forecasting planning and scheduling
• What is your leadership style
• Situational leadership
• Motivating your team
• Empowerment of the team
• What is coaching
• Reviewing performance
• Conflict resolution
Upon the completion of the program participants will be able to:
• Describe and discuss leadership characteristics and styles.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of specific leadership styles in a given situation.
• Describe how leadership impacts motivation and the workplace.
• Strike the right balance between participation and authority.
• Provide an environment conducive to change and creativity, fostering a culture of continuous improvement, and harnessing the full potential of the team.
Individuals who are in managerial and leadership positions and aiming to enhance their leadership skills and be more influential in their teams. The course is targeted at participants from any subject area.
Location: Regional IT Institute Premises
Duration: 16 hours - 2 weeks
Schedule: Twice a week from 18:00 to 22:00
Registration Requirements: Registration form and 2 photos