Customer Service Excellence Course
Although it is one of the key priorities of any organization to provide an utmost satisfaction to its customers, it is getting harder and harder to please today's demanding clients. To achieve this objective, each organization needs to invest continuous effort to enhance the required skills of customer service and discover the strategies and best practices used by highly successful, world-class organizations that deliver superior customer service.
The main outlines of the course are as follows:
• Customer Service Concepts and Customer Definition
• Customer Communication tools
• Excellence in Service
• Customer Retention
Upon the completion of the program participants will gain:
• The most suitable ways to gain customers satisfaction and maintain it.
• Improved communication skills and the ability to deal with different kinds of customers.
• The capability of developing and implementing a customer retention program.
Individuals who are office personnel and all staff that is a touch point to the customer directly or indirectly, and want to improve their working relationship both with external and internal customers. This includes individuals working in: telemarketing, customer service and call center departments.
Location: Regional IT Institute Premises
Duration: 20 hours
Schedule: Twice a week from 18:00 to 22:00
Registration Requirements: Registration form and 2 photos