Business Writing Skills Course
This course will enable the candidate to write business correspondence and reports that present the information to the reader in a manner guaranteed to achieve the desired results.
• Planning for writing and document design draft.
• Identify proposal types, purposes and audiences.
• Writing a letter of request, of complaint, of refusal, of reply.
• Preparing the letter of transmittal, executive summary, and cover page (including descriptive abstract).
• Creating an appropriate style; rhetorical choices and style; Readability in technical writing (clarity, conciseness, consistency).
After completing the course, participants will be able to:
• Learn how to develop documents which professionally communicate and sell your ideas.
• Preparing manuals, proposals and business letters.
• Select the appropriate format for your audience.
• Learn tips and techniques on how to start writing and identify expressions to be excluded from a business letter.
• Learn how to write "smart".
• Writing Professional Emails.
Individuals who need to build and enhance their professional writing skills, especially individuals who are at the start of their professional careers and need to acquire the proper techniques to develop professional documents. The course is targeted at participants from any subject area.
Location: Regional IT Institute Premises
Duration: 16 hours
Schedule: Twice a week from 18:00 to 22:00
Registration Requirements: Registration form and 2 photos