Developing HR Professional Diploma
Human resource management (or simply HR) is the management process of an organization’s workforce. It is responsible for the attraction, selection, training, assessment, and rewarding of employees, while also overseeing organizational leadership and culture and ensuring compliance with labor laws. In doing so, HR professionals must develop their skills to create and implement new HR initiatives to cope with the ever changing demands of the workforce and the business.
The aim of this study is to provide participants with the latest techniques and best practices in the HR field.
This program is designed on modular basis to facilitate the study process.
There are ten main topics covering the program as follows:
• Module A: Talent Acquisition
1. Strategic HR Management (12 hours)
2. Workforce planning, Recruitment & Selection (18 hours)
• Module B: Talent Management
3. Training & Development (18 hours)
4. Talent Management & Succession Planning ( 6 hours)
5. Career Management (6 hours)
6. Performance Management (12 hours)
7. Compensation & Development (24 hours)
• Module C: Talent Effectiveness
8. Employee Relations (18 hours)
9. HR Analytics (12 hours)
10. HRIS (12 hours)
11. Final Exam (3 hours)
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Develop and implement actual practical processes in running the HR function
- Implement HR strategic planning process
- Forecast workforce requirements and evaluate recruitment effectiveness
- Develop job descriptions based on comprehensive competency-based job analysis
- Develop, implement and evaluate training ROI based on its impact on business
- Develop and implement the Performance Management System
- Develop and implement Career Management initiatives and programs
- Develop and implement compensation & benefits programs
- Execute job evaluation, create grading matrix and develop pay scale
- Develop HR policies and procedures to maintain a healthy employee relation
- Define the selection criteria of HRIS based on business needs
This program is designed for executives for whom the management of people is an important element in their own careers, and employees whose responsibilities are concentrated around human resources and its implications of business-driven change. HR personnel, organizational development and training professionals will equally benefit from the diploma.