Doctor of Business Administration
Increasing global and regional competition puts pressure on individuals and organizations alike to add value through broad and profound knowledge. The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) responds to this need with a program that stresses a flexible, but in-depth, specialization and optimum use of time and industry relevance. The program’s main goal is to expose participants to inter-disciplinary management problems in order to develop a global vision and to create an understanding of enterprise-based problems and the delivery of global management expertise.
Throughout the first year of the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) degree, participants are subject to a mixture of senior business topics with research work in the field of management. The main perspectives of the five online courses of the Research Methods and Skills (RMS) Training Program that should be covered during first doctoral year are as follows:
- Research Methodology
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Quantitative Data Collection
- Quantitative Data Analysis
- Individual Research Proposal
The Maastricht DBA is internationally accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), and the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Maastricht School of Management belongs to the selected group of institutions recognized by the Dutch government to provide academic education.
MSM is a member of the international Executive DBA Council and a signatory to PRME: the Principles for Responsible Management Education. MSM is also part of a European consortium of universities which has received a prestigious Erasmus+ Award from the European Commission, to further the provision of professional doctorates in Europe.
Location: Regional IT Institute premises, Zamalek, Cairo, Egypt
Duration: 4 years
Schedule: The courses will be delivered online during the first year of the program .
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree from a recognized university. - Applicants must submit the original certificate and the transcripts of their master’s degree. - Preliminary research proposal: should comprise a satisfactory research outline indicating the intended field of study. - A completed application form. - MSM preliminary proposal format must be used. - Two recommendation letters. - Current resume. - Four passport-sized photos. - TOEFL score of 600 (or an equivalent score) is a prerequisite for enrollment. - A minimum of five years of relevant work experience is a must. - All documents have to be submitted in English Language.