Master of Business Administration - MBA
The global business environment of today needs executives who recognize global trends and respond successfully to them. This MBA program raises the standards of management knowledge and practice through the study and understanding of management theory based on empirical research. MSM MBA participants are given the opportunity to share their expertise with fellow students and faculty members from all over the world. An innovative and stimulating learning environment is created in which the participants’ knowledge and skills are continuously challenged both inside and outside the classroom.
The MSM MBA outreach program is based on the same program offered in the Netherlands as well as in more than 20 countries worldwide. It consists of 17 courses, totaling 70 credit-hours, distributed on three segments:
The MBA degree offered by MSM embodies the state-of-the-art postgraduate education in business administration to young and mid-career professionals to advance their knowledge and practice of management and to train them to lead in a dynamic global business environment.
The courses of the program are:
Functional Corse Segment
1. Finance | 3 Credits
2. Accounting for Managers | 3 Credits
3. Economics for Managers | 3 Credits
4. Global Corporate Strategy | 3 Credits
5. Marketing in a Global Context | 3 Credits
6. Global Supply Chain Management | 3 Credits
7. Innovation and New Business Ventures | 3 Credits
8. Leadership, Change and Organization | 3 Credits
9. Global Responsibility and Ethics | 3 Credits
1. Managing Cultural Diversity | 3 Credits
2. Global Business Workshop | 1 Credit
3. Master Thesis | 16 Credits
1. Business Statistics | 4 Credits
2. Research Methods and Skills| 4 Credits
3. Finance in International Markets | 3 Credits
• Marketing Management Specialization
1. Advertising and Promotion | 3 Credits
2. Social Media Marketing | 3 Credits
3. Sales Management | 3 Credits
4. Marketing of Services| 3 Credits
• Strategic Management Specialization
1. Business Dynamics: Understanding Business Complexity | 3 Credits
2. Finance for Strategic Management | 3 Credits
3. Strategic Management of Technology and Innovation | 3 Credits
4. Advanced Strategic Management | 3 Credits
• Banking & Finance Specialization
1. Advanced Corporate Finance | 3 Credits
2. Financial Analysis and Valuation | 3 Credits
3. Banking and Financial Institutions | 3 Credits
4. Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management | 3 Credits
The MSM MBA program has been accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), the Association of Collegiate Business Schools (ACBSP), and the Assembly of Collegiate Business Education (IACBE). The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science endorses the academic standards of MSM MBA degree by law. The MBA program complies with the standards upheld by the Higher Education Quality Control Organization of the Netherlands.
Location: Regional IT Institute premises.
Duration: 70 credit hours – 24 months.
Schedule: Lectures are held from 2 to 4 times a week from 18:00 to 22:00 hrs.
The main prerequisite for admission to the MBA program is a sound academic background. Participants must hold at least a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. A completed application form, copies of academic transcripts, two recommendation letters, current resume, and four passport sized photos should be submitted. At least 570 TOEFL score or 89 for the internet based TOEFL is required or 720 TOEIC score. In addition, 600 GMAT score, GRE or passing Leveling Courses is required. A minimum of three years of relevant work experience is also required. Participants are admitted on a competitive basis. (All documents have to be submitted in English Language).