Among all the rising fields of knowledge in the modern era, Project Management stands apart as the most prestigious education as well as certification in the business community. It guides participants through proven organizational frameworks, planning strategies and control parameters. These innovative solutions will enable organizations to establish clear objectives and realize successful outcomes, no matter how intricate or detailed its project may be. After the success achieved by the PMP® exam preparation course, The Regional IT Institute, as a Registered Education Provider at the Project Management Institute, started in 2004 to offer the Project Management Diploma. The diploma is added to RITI’s professional diplomas as the detailed version of the PMP® exam preparation
Upon the completion of the program participants will be able to:
• Recognize the value of Project Management and clearly describe the project objectives and how the Logical Framework technique can help the overall management of a project.
• Initiate, plan, and carry out a project that accomplishes objectives and satisfies stakeholders.
• Apply the methodologies and the recognized practices of formal project management in alignment with the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) - Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013.
• Manage a project through each stage of the project management lifecycle.
• Efficiently use Microsoft Project.
Varied base of professionals including newly appointed project managers, and junior project engineers, and others involved directly or indirectly with projects in virtually every industry and need to improve their background of project management.
Location: Regional IT Institute Premises Duration: 90 hours Schedule: Twice a week from 18:00 to 21:00 Registration Requirements: Registration form and 2 photos
What we’ve accomplished over our brief years at RITI cannot all be measured by a grade point average; it can neither be conveyed with a transcript, nor summarized in a degree. For in addition to our quality education from the classroom, we’ve received an education in life from each other. Since the program attracts people from all fields of work and educational backgrounds, there is usually an "expert" in class for just about any subject and any industry. Everyone in class becomes a resource and is part of your everyday learning experience. It's drastically different from the way things are taught in a scientific discipline.
Manager, Customer Experience
Best Student – Marketing 2005