Applied Marketing Diploma
As competition is getting fierce and global firms are aggressively exploring all potential means of communication to disseminate information about their products and services, The Regional IT Institute presents the Applied Marketing Diploma to insure the mastering of the latest strategies and techniques in managing the marketing operations and leverage individual and organizational performance.
• Training is designed around case studies and real examples
• Intensive hands-on learning experience with tangible takeaways.
• High-caliber experts will lead the training.
Essentials (9 hrs)
• Essentials of Marketing
• Essentials of consumer behavior
• Essentials of Marketing Research
• Essentials of Social Media Marketing
Strategy (12 hrs) + project equivalents for 1 hr
• Content Marketing
• Leading the Marketing Planning Initiative
• Advanced Marketing Planning
• Measuring Marketing ROI
• Successfully Managing the Creative Process
Branding (6 hrs) + case critique equivalent for 1 hr
• Strategic Brand Development
• Brand Storytelling
Customer Experience (12 hrs) + project equivalents for 1 hr
• Rethinking the Customer Experience
• Integrated Marketing Communications
Digital (12 hrs) + project equivalents for 1 hr
• Digital Strategy and Analytics
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Sales & Marketing (6 hrs)
• Aligning Sales with Marketing
Data & Analytics (9 hrs) + project equivalents for 1 hr
• Winning with Analytics
Special topics (3hrs session per topic = 9 hrs)
• Assessment Per Each Course
• Interactive sessions
• At least 2 projects: international case and another real case from the local market
• Key note speakers
• Case reviews
• New to mid-level marketers, digital, communications or sales staff
• Experienced staff who are new to marketing
• A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum grade of “good” or a minimum grade point average of 2.3.
• Two years of professional work experience is required.
• Applicants should pass the Standard English Proficiency Test (SEPT) or an equivalent test.
• Riti alumni are exempted from the Standard English Proficiency Test.
This program is conducted by a group of professions who have a profound academic background as all of the instructors are master degree holders or higher, in addition, they all have a deep practical experience acquired through their work in the field of marketing. This unique mix enriches the professional side of the diploma and allows the participants to apply the theoretical work studied in a more practical context.
Duration: 80 hours.
Schedule: Twice a week from 18:00 to 21:00
Registration Requirements: Registration form, copy of ID, copy of graduation certificate and a personal photo.