Change Management Program
- What change management is all about?
· - Why do Organizations need to change?
· - Why Organizational change is difficult?
· - Do only companies that face difficulties need to change?
· - What are the basic concepts of strategic management?
· - Organizations’ life cycle.
· - What need to change in organizations? ( Strategy Formulation)
· - What are the types of planned change programs ?
· - What are the main organizational change programs?
· - What are the main characteristics of successful planned change programs?
· - What is meant by organizational culture?
· - How organizational culture is transferred from founders to their employees?
· - What are the reasons for assessing organizational cultures?
· - What change aspects should be included in organizational culture change programs?
· - What are the important conditions that lead to successful culture change programs?
· - What are the steps for designing an organizational culture change process?
· - Organizational Change program example ( Nasa)
· - What are the main reasons that lead to resistance to change?
· - What are the strategies that can be followed to overcome the potential resistance to change?
After completing the course, participants will be able to:
· - Understand how change is essential to all organizations.
· - How we determine the type of change that must take place in order to help our organizations grow and last longer.
· - How to assess the organizational dominant type of culture.
· - How to prepare organizational culture change programs.
Middle, Senior managers and above.
Location: Regional IT Institute Premises
Duration: 16 hours
Schedule: Twice a week from 18:00 to 22:00
Registration Requirements: Registration form and 1 photo