Project Risk Management
In simple terms, Risk Management reduces the likelihood of project failure, be it financial, schedule or performance based. It is widely recognized that strategic, project and operational failures are too common and according to the Project Management Institute, projects with a sound risk process can expect a 15% higher success rate than standard projects. By identifying and managing risks today, Project Managers can plan well ahead of the problem occurrence. Any organization that effectively manages risk will experience significant benefits throughout a number of aspects.
The program covers the following topics:
• Plan Risk Management
• Identify Risks
• Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
• Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
• Plan Risk Responses
• Monitor and Control Risks
Upon the completion of this program you will gain:
• Profound knowledge of project risk management according to the PMI methodology.
• Full preparation to sit for the PMI-RMP exam.
• An objective assessment of the project management process.
• Increased confidence in investment and management decisions.
This program is designed for a varied base of professionals, directly or indirectly work with projects in virtually every industry and need to improve their background of project risk management in order to develop robust contingency plans to reduce risk.
This program is conducted by a PMI-RMP certified professional who has extensive experience in Risk Management education and practice.
Location: Regional IT Institute Premises.
Duration: 30 hours – 5 weeks.
Schedule: Twice a week from 18:00 to 22:00.
Registration Requirements: Registration form and 2 photos.